FULL WEBSITE AUDIT
SMN Solutions Group will perform a full audit of your website for optimal search engine performance. Doing this will provide a solid foundation prior to starting any link building campaign, and will promote maximum indexing of your site by search engines. This will include any of the following services if necessary:
- Meta Title tag optimization
- Meta Description optimization
- Create RSS feed
- Increase keyword density within content
- Add intra-site links throughout content
- Sitemap creation – XML, HTML if necessary
- Robots.txt creation and installation
- Google Analytics installation
- Fix broken links
- Remove text from images wherever possible
- Fix minor W3C validation errors (Note: some websites may need an extensive amount of work to pass W3C validation, which will require an optional, additional fee which a quote will be provided for
LINK BUILDING FOUNDATION
Once your website has been optimized for search engines, SMN Solutions Group will begin the link building phase by laying a solid foundation of incoming links. This will include the following services:
- Manual Directory Submissions – Submission of your website to 1000 general free web directories.
- Web 2.0 and Article Marketing – Creation and submission of 10 unique articles to top Web 2.0 locations and Article Directories linking back to main site
- Web 2.0 and Article Back-links – Backlinking of articles submitted using top social bookmarking sites
- Google Local Submission – Listing with Google Local will be configured if applicable
- Google Base – Submission of your product feed to Google base, includes complimentary feed creation for up to 10 products.
- Press Release Distribution – Creation and syndication of a custom press release, or syndication of a press release written by your company.
PHASE II ACTIVE SEO
Ranking for competitive keyword phrases can be a long and complicated process, however, once achieved, organic keyword traffic can provide a very lucrative long term ROI. Our link building strategy has been developed over the past 5 years based on previous successful SEO campaigns targeting competitive keywords. This is an ongoing, monthly SEO strategy focusing primarily on building incoming links, which is the most effective way to increase search engine rankings. We focus on permanent link building rather than “renting” links to maximize your investment in SEO and provide the best long term ROI. We have found article and Web 2.0 Marketing to be the most effective method of ranking for competitive keyword phrases, and providing solid, permanent links that will provide a huge benefit over a long period of time.
Our active SEO strategy is focused primarily on article and Web 2.0 marketing, and we also perform a variety of other backlinking strategies where applicable. We will provide all of the articles and content necessary for monthly article and Web 2.0 marketing as part of the program – all content is unique and written from scratch. Depending on your program level and amount of existing back-links, we will build links from the following sources monthly:
- Article Marketing – Creation and distribution of unique articles to article directories.
- Web 2.0 Marketing – Creation and distribution of unique Web 2.0 backlinks.
- Back-linking Backlinks – We increase the effectiveness of existing backlinks by sending additional links to them in order to provide the maximum amount of “link juice”.
In addition, we may also provide the following services monthly when applicable:
- Social Bookmarking – Social bookmarking of your web pages and other content around the web with top social bookmarking sites.
- Competitor Link Building – We will identify your competitor’s backlinks and attempt to build the same links.
- Blog Commenting – Making relevant comments on Blogs with content specific to your subject.
- Forum Signatures – Making relevant comments in subject-specific forums using your anchor text and link in the forum signature.
- Vertical Directory Submission – Submission of your website to web directories specific to your vertical market.
- Press Release Distribution – Distribution of your press releases to press release directories.
- RSS Feed / Blog Directory Submission – Submission of your RSS Feed or Blog to RSS and Blog directories.
- Squidoo and Hubpage Creation – Creation and customization of Squidoo Lenses and Hubpages based on your topic.
- Document Distribution – Optimization and submission of your PDF and Word documents to Scribd.com.
- Audio and Video Distribution – Submission of your audio files and video files to appropriate directories and websites.
- Misc. Link Building – We will attempt to find any other available free link submission opportunities within your specific topic.
- Reciprocal Linking Campaign – We can install and configure a reciprocal link manager within your website, or manually manage a reciprocal link campaign. (Optional)